Last month China made history when the Shenzhou-8, CNSA’s first ever space rendezvous and docking mission was successfully completed. The [...]
With summer in full swing, rising temperatures and falling rains are abundant amongst China’s weather forecasts. Chinese and international tourists flock to the country’s most popular cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Lhasa, enduring high temperatures and temperamental rains all in the name of sightseeing.
Visitors from all over the world are flocking to Shanghai to experience this year’s World Expo, a larger than life expose of continents sprawled out along the city’s Huangpu River. For many, the Expo is an opportunity to visit far off lands without ever really leaving home.
Few archaeological discoveries compare to the Terracotta Army that was uncovered in Xian’s eastern suburbs in 1974. Following this abundant [...]
Few leaders in history invoke as much national pride as Chairman Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic [...]
- Conde Nast Traveler Editor Letter: April 2013
- 20 China Travel Tips (CNN TRAVEL)
- News & Headlines: China Launches World’s Largest High-Speed Rail Line
- Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall in Snow, Dec 2012
- Beijing Attraction: Huanghua Great Wall (Gallery)
- News & Headlines: Leadership Transition, Wen in Cambodia, Fake Wine, and Land Rovers