Browsing "Stories from Leo"
I hiked the Gubeikou Great Wall to Jinshanling since the Jingshanling to Simatai was closed since there are a [...]
The weather in Beijing is getting warmer and warmer and it was so beautiful the sun setting today!! Spring came [...]
Ask anyone in China what the true meaning of Christmas is and you will no doubt receive mixed responses and a great deal of uncertainty.
Autumn in Beijing is always such a beautiful time to experience the city. As the seasons swiftly change from fall [...]
Whether it’s architecture, culture, or technology that excites you, Shanghai has temporarily been transformed into the world’s playground as the host for this year’s 2010 World Expo. A collection of the most stimulating advancements in each realm are on display, with exceptional creations highlighting architectural prowess from the continents of Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- Conde Nast Traveler Editor Letter: April 2013
- 20 China Travel Tips (CNN TRAVEL)
- News & Headlines: China Launches World’s Largest High-Speed Rail Line
- Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall in Snow, Dec 2012
- Beijing Attraction: Huanghua Great Wall (Gallery)
- News & Headlines: Leadership Transition, Wen in Cambodia, Fake Wine, and Land Rovers